Friday, October 23, 2009

yelling out !!

october - i have been facing a lot of bad things in this month which made me dissapointed , sad and fear and angry ..
what really put me down is my final exam result ..damm .. the result was so poor that i had never ever get since in my 17 years of studies .Hits the lowest record since i was in kindergarden .not happy not happy not happy and also hate myself as why am i so stupid ...but wat can i do ?? ???????/??/just try to put more effort in this semester .

After coming bck from holidays , notice that almost everyone is quite far from me already .Last time situation is no longer exsit ..just feel like everyone attitude has been changed ...Haiz ,could somebody tell me what is happening now ??????

1 comment:

  1. Buddy, I'm still here. never change. I will be always be your friend in UTAR. Cheers Up !! X'Mas is coming. Be Happy ... Ho Ho Ho

    ReplyDelete